- Made in Wales Officer (part time) – 32 hours per week
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary scale: £25,399 pro-rata
Film Hub Wales (FHW) aims to bring more films, to more people, in more places around Wales. Along with its independent member venues, FHW regularly develops inventive ways for people in Wales to go to the cinema. FHW is one of nine UK wide ‘hubs’ funded by the British Film Institute (BFI) to form the Film Audience Network (FAN), with Chapter appointed as the Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) in Wales. The aim is to develop the exhibition sector through dedicated research, training and audience development project support. Since Film Hub Wales set up in 2013, it’s supported over 225 exciting cinema projects, reaching over 422,000 audience members.
Purpose of the Role
To develop audience and industry awareness of films with Welsh connections. The post holder will work with the screen sector in Wales to develop new and sustainable audiences for Welsh film, exploring film performance data, marketing techniques and events which add value to the film’s release. This role is supported by funding from Welsh Government.
- Application forms and job description available to download below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 2nd March
- Interviews to be held: Friday 6th March
Made in Wales Officer JD ENG Feb 20
Chapter Application Form ENG
Equal Opportunities Form ENG