- Contract: Fixed term (est. 20 days March-May)
- Fee: £3000 incl VAT
- Location: Flexible (remote working)
- Additional Freelancer will require their own computer
- Requirements: No paid-for software should be required
Film Hub Wales is seeking a marketing freelancer to support the BFI FAN Access Officer with raising awareness of Inclusive Cinema, a BFI Film Audience Network (FAN) Diversity and Inclusion project.
The freelancer should have expertise in digital media, experience using WordPress, Mailchimp and Twitter, and be confident speaking with cinema exhibitors of all sizes and shapes, press and media, whether on the phone, or online.
We’ll expect the freelancer to have an understanding and active passion for inclusion, and ideally, this contract will be completed by someone with lived experience of diversity.
- Check the brief here for details – PDF or Word. These documents have been optimised for accessibility.
- Email email@example.com to state your interest and enclose your portfolio/CV (written, video, audio formats all accepted) with references, by 6pm Mon 15th March 2021