The completion of the module which should take around 40 minutes, with 20 minutes for the assessment online test. Those who successfully complete the assessment test at the end of the e-learning module (answering 80 per cent or more of questions correctly) gain a certificate recognising their understanding in this area.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand how the coronavirus is transmitted
- Be prepared for the protocols your employer will have put in place to reduce the risk of transmission
- Know how to take care of your work environment and equipment
- Understand the health and hygiene precautions you can take to protect yourself and others
- Know where to find the updated information and resources