- Made in Wales Officer (part time) – 32 hours per week
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary scale: £25,399 pro-rata
Film Hub Wales (FHW) aims to bring more films, to more people, in more places around Wales. Along with its independent member venues, FHW regularly develops inventive ways for people in Wales to go to the cinema. FHW is one of nine UK wide ‘hubs’ funded by the British Film Institute (BFI) to form the Film Audience Network (FAN), with Chapter appointed as the Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) in Wales. The aim is to develop the exhibition sector through dedicated research, training and audience development project support. Since Film Hub Wales set up in 2013, its supported over 225 exciting cinema projects, reaching over 465,000 audience members.
Purpose of the Role
To develop audience and industry awareness of films with Welsh connections. The post holder will work with the screen sector in Wales to develop new and sustainable audiences for Welsh film, exploring film performance data, marketing techniques and events which add value to the film’s release. This role is supported by funding from Creative Wales.
- Application forms and job description available to download below. If you have any queries about the application process, please contact email@example.com
- Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 14th December
- Interviews to be held: Friday 18th December via Zoom
Made in Wales Officer Job Description .pdf
Made in Wales Officer Job Description .Word
Equal Opportunities Form
These documents have been optimised for accessibility.